Pantene Minoxidil Topical Solution Usp, 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women 90 Day Supply 6 Fl Oz
$49.99$15.82 68% Off
- EAN: 0080878177035
- In Stock
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair.
- Works at the root to revitalize hair follicles and promote new growth.
- Scientifically formulated with Minoxidil (2%).
- Product also comes in a 1-month supply.
Pantene Expert Collection: Regrowth Treatment
A beautiful first: Hair Regrowth Treatment (with Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 2%) from The Pantene Expert Collection. Clinically proven to help regrow hair. Scientifically developed with Minoxidil (2%) and FDA-approved. Formula comes in convenient 30-day or 90-day quantities.
Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
Reveal the hair you were meant to have with Hair Regrowth Treatment. Re-invigorate follicles. Revitalize hair. Now from Pantene, hair regrowth is a beautiful thing. And it’s the real thing: with Minoxidil 2%.
Hair Regrowth Treatment goes beyond cosmetic interventions to bring the leading hair regrowth ingredient to this treatment.
30 Million Women Share 1 Issue
In the US alone, 30 million women are affected by hair loss. In fact, 45% of women will end up having some form of hair loss in their lifetime. We think it’s time for this issue to come out of the shadows – and so Pantene is bringing real and beautiful solutions to light.
We know many different factors contribute to hair loss including stress, pregnancy, and medical conditions and their treatments, but the most common cause is genetic. Hereditary hair loss happens gradually on the top of the head. In fact, three different aspects of hair thinning and loss are occurring, which we call the 3D’s:
- Decreasing Density: Inability of hair follicles to grow hair
- Damage: Breakage due to chemical, environmental or styling aging
- Decreased Hair Diameter: Thinness of individual hairs decreases due to hair aging
Addressing the 3D’s of Density, Damage and Diameter has to go beyond cosmetic treatments. Hair Regrowth Treatment goes that extra mile to treat one of the most common causes of hereditary hair loss, the biological condition called androgenetic alopecia (AGA) in which the hair follicles actually shrink and, eventually, fall out.
In the hair growth process, each hair grows approximately 1000 days, with 25 cycles in a single hair’s lifetime. In hereditary hair loss, the increased levels of androgens in the hair follicles can lead to a shorter cycle of hair growth and the growth of shorter and thinner strands of hair. Additionally, there is a delay in the growth of the new hair to replace strands that are shed.
- Part your hair in the area of hair thinning/loss.
- Use the dropper to apply one mL twice a day
- Apply directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more than the one mL dropper per application.
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area.
- If you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and water immediately.
- Style your hair as usual.
Dos and don’ts of styling
- Do towel-dry before applying
- Do apply product first and let dry before applying styling products
- Do protect your scalp from the sun with a hat
- Do use a blow dryer, but on a medium setting
- Don’t wet your scalp or wash your hair for about 4 hours after applying
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I expect results?
Since normal hair grows only ½ to 1 inch per month, hair regrowth with Hair Regrowth Treatment also takes time. Continued use of twice a day for 4 months is usually needed to notice hair regrowth.
How long do I need to use it?
If you respond to Hair Regrowth Treatment, you need to use it twice a day to keep and continue the hair regrowth. Think of it as another step in your daily beauty regimen. Up to 8 months of usage may be needed to see your best results.
What are the most common side effects?
The most common side effects are itching and other skin irritations of the treated area of the scalp.
Can I have my hair colored or permed or use hair relaxers while using it?
Yes. We have no information that these treatments change the effect of Hair Regrowth Treatment. However, to avoid possible scalp irritation, you should make sure all of the treatment has been washed off the hair and scalp before using these chemicals.
What kind of shampoo can I use with Hair Regrowth Treatment?
If you wash your scalp before applying Hair Regrowth Treatment, use a mild shampoo.
Can I use hair sprays, mousses, conditioners, and other styling products?
Yes. There is no reason to change your usual routine when using Hair Regrowth Treatment. However, you should apply Hair Regrowth Treatment first and wait for it to dry before applying your styling aids
What happens if I completely stop using use Hair Regrowth Treatment? Will I keep the new hair?
Continuous use of Hair Regrowth Treatment is needed to maintain hair regrowth. If you stop using Hair Regrowth Treatment, the normal hair loss process will start again. You will probably lose newly regrown hair in 3 to 4 months.
Do the Style, Not the Damage
Celeb Stylist Danilo says the #1 hairstyling mistake is not starting with a healthy foundation. “If you protect against damage from the start, you can take your hair anywhere.”